Annual Free Braces Contest
Acuity Orthodontics is very grateful to this wonderful community. We opened our practice doors in 2007, and we have been blessed by the wonderful families of the low-country ever since. We love visiting the schools for career day, attending local small town events, and buying your Halloween candy; so we thought how else could Acuity Orthodontics give back… As a way to thank this community that welcomed us into their lives, we are giving away a free set of silver braces yearly!
Our winner will be chosen on factors such as personal character, financial need, dental need, and how braces will change this person’s life, forever.
Contest rules are as follows:
1. There is no required length for the essay
2. Must be written by recipient, in their own words and truthful
3. Must be in good dental health with no cavities (fillings are okay) and get regular dental check-ups
4. Must be a full time student; college students included
5. Finalist will be scheduled for orthodontic records (at no charge) and medical necessity will be considered along with original essay
6. Essays must be attached to this signed entry form and be dropped off at any of our convienient Acuity Orthodontics locations
7. Recipient will be responsible for all transportation to/from appointments and will all keep scheduled appointments
8. Will have excellent oral hygiene and follow all instructions during treatment including: wearing special appliances, rubber bands and avoiding foods that may damage the braces
Essays can be dropped off at any of our locations, emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org, mailed to 953 Orangeburg Rd, Suite A, Summerville, SC, 29483, or uploaded here.
Essays can be submitted throughout the year. The submission deadline is December 20, and our winner will be announced January 1. The entire silver braces treatment will be covered 100%!
Already have braces but want to enter the contest? No problem. If you are our lucky chosen winner, your account balance will be cleared to zero! Imagine telling your parents that you’ve taken care of the bill!