Invisalign® is the clear way to straighten teeth without braces, using aligners. Aligners are removable and virtually invisible, which means you can straighten your teeth without anyone knowing; and you can still eat and drink what you want. Also, you can brush and floss normally to maintain healthy gums and teeth; and there are no wires, metal or brackets to cause mouth abrasions during treatment.
Many of our patients had never considered traditional braces but are now happily and comfortably improving their smiles with Invisalign®.
Invisalign treatment has caused a great increase in the number of adults finally deciding to straighten their smile. We also offer Invisalign Teen in our office, for those high school seniors who want the benefits of a beautiful smile without braces.
Dr. Keith Wickizer is a premier provider for Invisalign; due to the fact that he has treated many different patients and bites, and has become a master of his craft. Give us a call today to see what he can do for you!
WHAT IS INVISALIGN®?
- Invisible way to straighten your teeth without braces.
- Series of clear, removable, custom-made Aligners.
- Uses no metal wires or brackets.
- Custom-made for comfort.
HOW DOES INVISALIGN® WORK?
- Wear each set of Aligners for about two weeks.
- Remove only to eat, drink, brush and floss.
- Your teeth will move gradually each week.
- Visit us every 8-10 weeks.
- Total treatment time averages 6-15 months.
- Average number of Aligners is between 18 and 30.