If you want to straighten your teeth in a perfect way without involving braces, Invisalign® is the most effective option available. You can contact Acuity Orthodontics for the best invisalign Goose Creek SC solutions. This procedure makes use of aligners to correct the deformities. The main advantages of using aligners are removability and invisibility. The process of straightening teeth can be done in a secret way. Since the aligners stay invisible, other people won’t be able to notice them. Our invisalign North Charleston SC procedure does not interfere with your normal activities including eating and drinking. Brushing and flossing can also be done without any difficulty. The fact of the matter is that you can maintain your gums and teeth healthy. You don’t need to worry about any mouth abrasions because Invisalign does not make use of any brackets, metals or wires.
Our patients don’t have to use the braces to straighten teeth because they are extremely satisfied with our invisalign Summerville SC solutions which have managed to enhance their smiles in the best possible way.
Invisalign treatment has caused a great increase in the number of adults finally deciding to straighten their smile. We also offer Invisalign Teen in our office, for those high school seniors who want the benefits of a beautiful smile without braces.
Dr. Keith Wickizer is a premier provider for Invisalign; due to the fact that he has treated many different patients and bites, and has become a master of his craft. Give us a call today to see what he can do for you!
Learn about our invisalign Goose Creek SC Invisalign services
- You don’t have to use the complex braces to straighten teeth because invisalign performs this task in an invisible way with great efficiency.
- Our procedure involves custom made, easily removable and high quality aligners.
- Use of complex and irritating brackets and metal wires can be avoided.
- In order to ensure supreme comfort, custom-made aligners are used.
- How Invisalign procedure works?
Our invisalign North Charleston SC experts advise people to wear aligner set for a period of two weeks approximately
- The aligners must be removed only for flossing, brushing, drinking and eating purposes
- The gradual movement of teeth takes place each week.
- You need to visit our invisalign Summerville SC clinic every 8 to 10 weeks.
- The average span of the treatment comes around 6 to 15 months based on the individual situation
- The number of aligners stays between 18 and 30 on an average level