Promises to Patients
In order to work at Acuity Orthodontics, team members must embrace our 20 Customer Service Basics and our Promises to Patients.
- We will recommend only that treatment which is necessary and will give options when possible. We will not over-treat our patients and we will not recommend two phases of braces unless it is absolutely necessary.
- Our treatment will be founded on sound scientific research.
- We will obtain the best orthodontic result possible using high quality materials.
- Acuity Orthodontics is and will remain owned by the doctor. Acuity Orthodontics is not and will not be owned by a management corporation. The doctor feels that this common practice can result in the doctors answering to stockholders and other outside entities. We answer only to regulatory agencies, patients, referring doctors, and patient families. This ensures quality care. You are our employers.
- Our fees will be fair for the services provided.
- We will treat every patient as if he/she were a family member.
- Dr. Wickizer will delegate only appropriate procedures to staff.
- Acuity Orthodontics employs highly-qualified, well-trained individuals who are aligned with the mission of the practice.
- We will not compromise our treatment ideals based on affiliations with insurance companies.
- We will communicate with you frequently and honestly, and we welcome your questions and comments.
- We will maintain uncompromising levels of cleanliness and sterility.
- We will make your orthodontic treatment as enjoyable as possible.
- We will know you and treat you as an individual, not as a set of teeth.
- We will respect your time, as we know you will respect ours. We will make every effort to run on time.
- We will remember every day that we are fortunate to have our patients choose our office for their orthodontic needs.
- It is our goal that Acuity Orthodontics is used as the gold standard to which all other medical/dental offices are compared when it comes to Customer Service Excellence.